Saturday, October 22, 2011

Let's get this blog started!!

So it's official, I'm finally starting a blog. I figure Lance and I have been married 4 and a half months now so its about time I start one. I've always thought I'd like to have a blog when I got married not only to keep friends and family updated on our lives but help me and my poor memory by treating it like a journal. I'm going to try my best to keep up on this thing (and It will help that my mom will be asking me frequently when I'll have a new post) :) Another good thing about starting a blog is it helps to remind me and Lance to take lots of pictures, especially when we do things. We have slacked off on that more then we'd like, so the fact that people are expecting us to have new posts with PICTURES will help. So here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment