Monday, January 27, 2014

Playing in the snow

 I've never really been one to love the snow (probably due to the fact that I grew up in sunny Arizona), but now that I have a kid I'm actually a little excited for the snow.  


Though I'm excited for Nixon to play in the snow I'm not to excited for the process of dressing and undressing of the winter gear. But he sure looks cute in his winter gear!

What is this cheerio doing on my glove...

Oh well I'll eat it anyway.
My little snow bunny ready to give this whole snow thing a try.

He wasn't sure about the whole laying down in the sled thing.

Getting a pep talk from dad
Cousin Ben following behind with his wagon

Sitting on a Thomas Train being pulled by his cousin Ben was a lot more fun.

Is this not the cutest picture!
Don't they look like they are having a good time.

Good thing Lance was there to catch him!

Checking out the snow on his glove

Having a good time
He loved riding in this car the most

Fun sled made by dad


This was a different snow day and he didn't like the snow this day but he still looks as cute as a button.
The snow has been a little sparse so far this year (which I'm not really complaining to much about) but when the next snow fall comes this cute little snow bunny is going sledding for real. :)

1 comment: