Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Nixon's first hair cut

The day finally came for Nixon's first hair cut. (he was 14 months old) I will admit I waited as long as I could and was a little hesitant to do it because I loved the cute clumps of strawberry blonde hair he had.

But I guess when you can do his hair like this, it's time for a trim.
Lance attempted using a comb and scissors at first...
 but when Nixon started moving and wiggling a lot we felt it safer to use the electric hair clipper.

I was a little unsure about using the clippers because I didn't want all the hair on my babies head to be gone. But Lance assured me he would still have hair and would look just as adorable.



that's quite a bit of hair gone

And here is the finished look

 Still a handsome little guy! :)

I didn't take any pictures during the hair cut, but did video the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment