Friday, January 9, 2015

Our Sweet baby Jaxon (Newborn - 4 months)

Where to begin with this sweet boy. He has brightened our home that much more since he joined our family a few months ago. He's 4 months old now (crazy!) and already he's got his own personality showing. Here are a few fun facts about our sweet boy Jaxon.



He actually loves sleeping on his stomach. He doesn't care for it much while he's awake during tummy time, but gladly prefers his tummy once it's nap time. but mom still makes him sleep on his uncomfortable back for bedtime though.




He LOVES being held! I say I brought this onto myself because Nixon was (and still isn't) a cuddler. I kept saying I hope my next baby loves to cuddle, and I got what I asked for. It's one of those you love and hate it type things, but mostly love. :)
Luckily my mom got me this Mobby wrap which has come in handy a lot!
cuddles with dad
one of the perks of being a cuddly baby is mom will bring you into her bed for some morning cuddles.

just being cute and tiny

I love looking down at this sweet face, and I love it even more that he always has a smile for me.



He's a pretty chill, very happy and smily baby. He struggles (but is getting better) at independent playtime because He would rather be held or be next to you making smily faces.






Again such a smily baby! and I love it!









He puts up with his older brother pretty well. Nixon is a very loving brother towards Jaxon. He always has to see and touch baby and make sure he is around and ok. He loves to touch his head and give him kisses. Anytime Jaxon is crying Nixon is always concerned and will try and go to Jaxon to comfort him. It melts a mothers heart seeing that much love between brothers, and I'm grateful he's not the other way and trying to hurt him. :)






Love this picture! They are going to be such good buddies!
Nixon loves to join in with Jaxon anytime he's on his playmate....
which doesn't phase Jaxon


Jason's ready to brace for whatever's coming

He's already a big BYU fan like his mom and dad.



He enjoys bath time. I think for the time being he enjoys having his bath separate from Nixon's constant splashing and such.




He tolerates whatever mom makes him wear.


He's got a little bit of hair coming through. He also has a cute little bald spot on the back of his head. :)



He's got a really good grip. Maybe all babies have a good grip but I don't remember Nixon having as good of a grip as Jaxon does at 4 months old.
He can hold his own bottle like a champ
 his favorite toy

Look at that strong grip

He would rather sit up now then lay down or be in his bouncer.


 He's got some good head and neck control. He can even roll from his tummy to his back, as long as he gets the weight of his head to lead the way. :)

Such a cheeser and I love it! :)

He's gone from the milk drunk phase.....


to the already eating rice cereal phase! Time is really going by so fast!


This kid loves to giggle, and it's contagious!


I love that anytime I look at him he starts to giggle. Especially when I have him all swaddled up ready for a nap or bedtime singing him a song and he's gazing up at me and starts to giggle the moment I look at him.


2 week doc appointment with circumcision :/ I didn't watch when Nixon had his done but this time I was put in the room where they do the procedure so I didn't have much choice. I tried not to look but you can't escape the crying. Good thing they won't remember this procedure.


2 month doctor appointment. He was a lot happier this time around.... until they gave him 3 shots in his cute chunky legs
Getting cuter and chunkier 




I love his many different facial expressions
4 month doctor appointment. Again a very happy, smily patient until they brought in those darn shots again.




We LOVE having this little guy in our family.

2 comments:

  1. That kid is seriously full of sunshine. So much happiness in him!

    ReplyDelete