Thursday, September 20, 2012

Back to School


Its that time of year again, when the water parks start to close, the leaves start changing colors, there's a cool breeze in the air, and school starts back up. I have to be honest and say that this time of year is not one of our favorites. The fact that summer is over, winter is just around the corner, and school starts back up does not bring joy to either of our hearts.

I am grateful every time a new semester starts to already be done with school. My poor husband on the other hand is still working hard to finish up with his. This wonderful husband of mine is not only working full time but also taking 17 school credit hours this semester! Just to give you a glimpse into his week:

Mon, Wed, Fri: School: 8-9am
                          Work: 9-5pm
                          School: 6-8:30pm
                          Homework: 8:30-?
Tues, Thurs:  Work: 8:30-5pm
                      School: 5:30-7pm
                      Homework: 7-?

On top of having on campus classes, he also is taking an online class and a co-op class!



This husband of mine is superman in my eyes. When I was going to school the thought of working full time and having more than 12 school credit hours was insane, down right impossible! But my amazing husband is showing me that anything is possible. He is so hardworking and a wonderful provider for us! I am so blessed to have him in my life!




1 comment:

  1. That is a serious schedule, Lance! I never worked full time with 17 credits--you da man. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete