Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sister's Bridal Shower

A few weeks ago my mom and sister came up to Utah for the weekend. My sister is getting married in about a month and they had to do some wedding stuff up here because she'll be getting married in the Salt Lake Temple and having one of her receptions in Utah.

While they were here my wonderful cousin Dawn put on a bridal shower for my sister. It was a lot of fun seeing and talking with my aunts and cousins.

The cute set up

Chelsie's fiance Matt gave her this as his bridal shower gift. When he was on his mission he picked it out and said he would give it to the woman he married. Not a gift you'd think to get from your fiance,
but a good thing to have when they live in Colorado. :) 

Cute present my cousin made. She got the idea from Pinterest of course.

My gorgeous mom and sister, love them!

We wanted to make a bow hat (or whatever they are called) for her to wear but there was only one bow to use.


The cute, happy couple


 The rest of the weekend was filled with more wedding stuff and just hanging out. It was so much fun having them here and wish they could've stayed longer. It's no fun living a state away from your family and friends. I hope the next month goes quickly so I can see them and the rest of my family at my sister's wedding! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome--how fun to have a new member joining the family. Love that hat--I think he's got a good sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete