Thursday, May 2, 2013

Newborn pictures


I am not off to a good start on trying to keep up with blogging about Nixon. He is almost 3 months old and I'm just getting to posting his new born pictures. These pictures were just too cute not to post even after this much time has passed.

I have to give all the credit for these cute pictures to my sister-in-law Megan. She is quite the closet photographer. There was a lot of pictures taken, so I just picked some of my favorites.

















He looks like a little old man

Lance made him this cute hat





Poor thing didn't like this outfit so much...

So we had to wrap him up and give him his binky until he calmed down....

Then we hurried and took off the blanket and binky and had a few
seconds to capture the picture














3 comments:

  1. cute pictures every one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute baby! It's okay to not keep up with the blog. . . I don't do it, either. Love all the pics, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet baby boy. He's already changed so much--make him stop! I can't wait to hold him!

    ReplyDelete